Today we released detailed insights from our second ‘State of the User Experience’ report which explores key trends in how users engage with digital experiences. Key findings include:
- There has been a dramatic surge in time spent online with Baby Boomers, not Millennials, leading the way.
- Social networking is rapidly becoming the most popular online activity, beating out reading news.
- For Millennials, video is the most important aspect of their online experience.
- Performance is still key to a great web experience, but patience is growing.
- Consumers want a more personalized Web experience.
- Consumers expect more performance from the mobile Web.
The report is based on a survey that collected data from 1,302 consumers chosen at random located in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Singapore, aged 18-69, who spend more than five hours per week online outside of work. A copy of the press release can be found here and here is a link to the full report.