As part of the Orchestrate 3.0 release, Limelight has made some significant updates and improvements to our customer documentation, making it easier for you to get the most out of your Limelight solution. If you’re a Limelight customer and are not familiar with the Limelight Control customer portal, take a look now at all the new material that can improve your product experience.
Just some of the updates and improvements include:
- New Orchestrate Performance User Guide
- New DDoS Attack Interceptor Guide
- New MMD Live Guide
- Updated Cloud Storage API Guide
- Release Notes for all new products
- Control User Guide, featuring recent Configuration enhancements
- Updated MediaVault User Guide and HTTP Caching and Purging - Best Practices User Guide
And stay tuned for even more new and updated material coming in the next months!