Millennials sure love videos. This is a big deal because it’s estimated that in 2017, millennials are expected to spend more than $200 billion.
Check out these facts about millennials:
- 80% say that watching videos influences what they will purchase.
- YouTube reaches more millennials than any single U.S. cable network.
- 76% follow brands on YouTube.
- 85% find product demo videos to be helpful.
- 39% view videos which are recommended to them.
- 37% subscribe to channels so they won’t miss any content.
- They spend twice as much time on sites that offer high quality video than on other sites.
Want a piece of that delicious millennial cash pie? Then make sure you’re using Limelight Video for your high quality, original content!
Animoto – “Millennials Love Video”
Skyword.com – “3 Digital Video Qualities Millennials Crave”
eMarketer.com – “Digital Video Better Be Up to Millennials’ Standards”